The Ability Matters Group (AMG) is a leading provider of prosthetics, orthotics, wheelchair services & products, serving the needs of more than 75,000 patients at 30 centres across the UK and Ireland.
Ortho Europe is the manufacturing arm of the Ability Matters Group. Ortho Europe, established in 1990, is a major European manufacturer and distributor of prosthetic and orthotic product. Headquartered in the UK, Ortho Europe also has offices in France and Netherlands and distributors across Europe and the rest of the World.
Ortho Europe is now looking to recruit an Order Administrator to join our manufacturing team in Abingdon.
To manage the daily administration of customer order processing system. Ensuring the system is kept up to date at all times and orders are correctly distributed at all sites. Ensuring all supporting items arrive on time or liaising with customers to get prompt updates.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
• To ensure that all new orders are processed from the inbox and allocated to the correct manufacturing site.
• To print off all new orders for production planning and order processing.
• To check all supporting items arrive and if not liaise with the customer to chase arrival date.
• Keep the appointment spreadsheet up to date with all delivery dates and chase with all sites for confirmation of dispatch.
• Keep customers informed of any delays to deliveries for appointed patients.
• Check the system for any late orders and ensure updated.
• The management and distribution of customer reports.
• Ensure all system order notes are kept up to date and accurate.
• Escalate to Manager any production or order issues that arise.
• Ensure both team and individual Service Level and KPI’s are met.
Required skills/ attributes:
• Customer Service or administration experience
• Good computer skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Numeracy skills
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ability Matters Group Limited are an equal opportunities employer, we have a clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all operations of the group.